If you believe that something on this site violates your copyright, please provide the information listed below in an email or other writing to:
Mark L. Levine
Agent for Notice of Copyright Infringement
1385 Baptist Church Road
Yorktown, NY 10598
In order for your notification to be effective under Section 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law, your written communication must contain substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right(s) allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the operators of this site to locate the material.
- Your name, email address, snail mail address and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- This Notice is provided pursuant to Section 512 of the United States Copyright Law.